By means of this privacy statement, we would like to inform you about our handling of personal data that we process for our Calls for Applications procedure.
1. Contact details responsible party: Schwarzkopf Foundation Young Europe
Sophienstr. 28 / 29
Phone number: 0049 – 30 – 7262 1950
Fax: 0049 – 30 – 7262 19519
Executive Director: Tomáš Sacher
2. Contact details company data protection officer:
Attorney Beata Hubrig
Gaudy Street 6
phone number: 030/81038776
3. Purposes and scope of data processing The purpose of the data processing is to carry out the application procedures for the Media Academy and Summer Conference (Germany-wide) as well as the Narrative Change Academy (Germany, UK, France).
Scope of data processing:
Last name, First name, street and house number, city, state, gender, date of birth, e-mail, telephone number, current occupation (study, work, school, etc.) and affiliation with the JIK network or in a network of the Schwarzkopf Foundation.
The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b of the German Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO). The data is processed for the initiation of a contractual relationship in the context of participation in the above-mentioned academies.
4. Free text information about personal experiences with discrimination If you provide information about experiences with discrimination, this is done on the legal basis that you have given us your consent to do so (Art. 6 para. 1 lit a) DSGVO). You can object to further processing for the future at any time by contacting us, also gladly by e-mail (email@example.com).
Your personal data will be deleted six months after completion of the application process. The data of a successful application will be processed for the execution of the respective academy and deleted afterwards.
6. Data transfer to third parties is not intended.
Only upon your express request we will transmit data to assist you in booking your arrival and stay.
7. Your rights as a data subject You are entitled to the following rights:
the right to information (Art. 15 DSGVO)
the right to rectification (Art. 16 DSGVO)
the right to erasure (Art. 17 DSGVO)
the right to restriction of processing (Art. 18 DSGVO)
the right to object (Art. 21 DSGVO)
the right to data portability (Art. 20 DSGVO).
To exercise your rights, you can contact us using the contact details provided above.
8. Right of complaint If you are of the opinion that processing that questionable data protection processing is taking place on our website, you can also contact the data protection supervisory authority responsible for you. You can find out which supervisory authority is responsible for you on the website of the Federal Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information under the following link: BfDI – Contact (bund.de).